1.Your website is your real estate on the web. With little investment you can promote your business globally and gain more customers. People go to the extent of investing in properties and assets to set up Shop Fronts, Supermarkets and Business Complexes to promote their businesses and products. Even if your business is too tiny to be proud off but hey! You still need customers! What better ways can you promote as compared through the Internet. Your website could be your BEST INVESTMENT EVER. If you are in business, nothing could match the outstanding capabilities of the Internet to promote your products and services extensively. Globalization has no boundaries. Promote your products on the web and expose it to the world and be proud about it. Better by promoting your own website and your own signature or perhaps your own company.
2. You can easily get your own domain name and website from many web host providers for less than US$10 per month and this is cheap and within reasonable budget for almost everybody.
3. With the unparalleled growth of the Internet, domain names continue to sell like hotcakes. Currently, there are more than 202 million registered domain names worldwide – The number of domain names across all top-level domains (October 2010). Industry experts forecast that more than 500 million domains will be registered in the next ten years. In fact, reliable sources from companies like Intel are predicting that every personal computer in the future will have its own domain name. Worldwide there are now more than 1.97 billion Internet users (June 2010). This is good market potential and lots of opportunities. The race to get domain names registered is on!
4. Having your own website can open up a whole lot of new opportunities to earn extra income and the possibility of earning huge profits and it is a GOLD MINE out there.
5. By getting into the Internet business early, your website could be worth much more in future if done correctly and should appreciate in value in terms of generating revenue through better skills and experiences. You definitely need time to develop your website and Internet business. Your skills and knowledge should improve over time and an EARLY ENTRY is always with advantage.
6. As more computers are now common households items , the number of Internet users are now multiplying at a very fast rate. This phenomenon is accelerating to higher heights since computers are becoming cheaper and better by the turn of the century. More users means wider markets and broader opportunities. It could also mean stiffer competition and tougher challenges ahead.
7. Nowadays technology have advanced considerably whereby you do not need a formal knowledge in computers and programming in order to build up your own website. You can easily get programs to do it on your own without any problem. Maybe you need to familiarize with the programs initially but that is normal. Once you understand the basic requirements everything else is easy. You can do it without any technical knowledge.
8. By starting early you will have the advantage of choosing the best domain names that you prefer. The competition is on and people are now realizing the importance of having their own website and choosing the right domain names could mean a whole lot of a difference to your business. One of the most important elements for your company website is the domain name. It is important for your domain name to be short, memorable, related to your core business or business name and hard to misspell. With millions of domain names snatched up everyday, it is getting harder and harder for you to choose a good domain name. That is why you must act fast before your company’s identity is taken by someone else. Don’t wait until they are gone. Do it now and make sure you get your desired names registered before others do.
9. To have your own website will allow you to choose your own web content, your own design and have maximum choice of products to your satisfaction. You have the right of choice and nobody can deny it. You can do what ever you want to it, as long as it does not violate any laws or agreement that you are committed to. Most important is that you will have total control over the situation and normally for paid hosting, you can ensure that your website is up and running 24 hours per day and 7 days per week or 99,9% up time. Make sure to get your website hosted by a reliable provider.
10. Timing is the essence. Early starters are always having the advantage. Don’t wait for others to beat you in this race. Go in when it is still hot and the cake is big. The market potential is your source of Big money. Position your website in front of the race by starting early and reap the rich source of income through better technology and means of marketing communications.
11. If the computer and the Internet is your hobby, why not monetized it. You already have the tools and some basic knowledge. Stretch your hobby further by getting your own website and enjoy making money on the web or if possible make your own signature website to promote yourselves to your utmost satisfaction.
12. You would not know exactly what you will be missing until you have your own website. No. Nobody is kidding about this. Test drive (a figure of speech) and feel what it is like to have your own website. It is not that expensive to start anyway, probably it will cost you less than US$10 per month to have one as a start. Once it is up and your adrenaline starts to flow, God knows probably lots of energy will rush through your veins to your brain with fantastic ideas for better future and better life.